Monday, March 19, 2012

Safety first

After exploring the place, i realised something that was different compared to Singapore once again. I had passed it countless times yet it took me so long to see this. It was simply none other than the stairs. Of course it was not the kind of stairs that we see in our HDB flats in Singapore. Instead it was made out of wood again. If i didn't move up and down the stairs so many time i would have countless doubts about if the wood was strong enough to support my weight. It did not have any railing at all ! Now that i finally realise this, when i travel up the stairs once again, i moved slowly and cautiously, afraid that i would fall of the side or the wood might even break. However, i knew in my mind that my fears were for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment